- The Holderness Family
- The Tim Tracker
- Another Mother Runner
- Joyful Miles
- The Jim Hill Media Network: The Disney Dish, Marvel Us Disney, Looking at Lucasfilm
- Coffee with Kenobi
- Women at Work
- Secrets of Wealthy Women
- Secrets of the Most Productive People
- Mike Rowe: The Way I Heard It
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World*
- Star Wars; Dooku: Jedi Lost*
- Star Wars; Phasma*
- The Lost Girls of Paris*
- Paris Time Capsule*
- 26 Marathons* by Meb Keflezghi
- Marathon Woman* by Katherine Switzer
- How Bad Do You Want It?* By Matt Fitzgerald
- The Brave Athlete* by Simon Marshall and Lesley Paterson
- My Life on the Run* by Bart Yasso
- Born to Run* by Christopher McDougall
- Let Your Mind Run* by Deena Kastor
- Whole 30* by Melissa Hartwig
Plated Meal Service
For more informative and fun content related to all things running and then some visit the Go Find Your Awesome (Heather Jergensen) channel on YouTube
In today’s podcast Heather and Jen relax a little bit by just catching up with one another! We spend some time answering some follow up questions, talk about our listening preferences while running, and even dig deeper into our training.
Please note that Affiliate links are marked with an *, which means if you click through the link to purchase an item, Go Find Your Awesome receives a small monetary compensation at no extra cost to you.
Join the Runners Without Limits Group on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Heather and Jen are a coach/athlete duo that talk about all things running during a weekly podcast. Heather has been an athlete for most of her life. She took her love of swimming and entered the triathlon world, eventually crushing Ironman. She eventually married her love of running and all things Disney and tackled a number of runDisney runs. This is where she met Jen. Jen began running during her weight loss journey half a dozen years ago. She previously only ran from base to base as a varsity softball player and loathed running. But thanks to her friends and a supportive network, she ran her first 5K. Heather and Jen met as Jen was training for her first half marathon and eventually her first full marathon thanks to Heather’s encouragement. The two are now dear friends and share a coach/athlete relationship. This friendship and love for running comes through on their podcast.
The information contained in this channel is for general information purposes only. Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional.