- Bolder Boulder 10K: https://bb10k.bolderboulder.com/
- FORTitude 10K: https://fortitude10k.bolderboulder.com/
- BolderBoulder 2019 Race Recap Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVyjGDXzKI
- BolderBoulder 2018 Race Recap Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jMpIVExDyc
- Dr. Justin Ross, Mind Body Health: http://mindbodyhealth.us/about/denver-psychologist-dr-justin-ross/
- Outdoor Divas Triathlon: https://www.withoutlimits.co/outdoor-divas-triathlon-august-18th
- Wonder Woman 5K: https://dcwonderwomanrun.com/
- RunDisney: https://www.rundisney.com/
Not every race is perfect, but we can get really close.
In today’s podcast we dive into Heather’s most recent race, the Bolder Boulder 10K. In her fourth running of this race, Heather shares details of what has been dubbed America’s Best 10K by Runner’s World. Set in Boulder, CO, this race has over 50,000 participants and 100,000 spectators, leading to some great stories about costumes, course support and a few hills and turns along the way.
Join the Runners Without Limits Group on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Heather and Jen are a coach/athlete duo that talk about all things running during a weekly podcast. Heather has been an athlete for most of her life. She took her love of swimming and entered the triathlon world, eventually crushing Ironman. She eventually married her love of running and all things Disney and tackled a number of runDisney runs. This is where she met Jen. Jen began running during her weight loss journey half a dozen years ago. She previously only ran from base to base as a varsity softball player and loathed running. But thanks to her friends and a supportive network, she ran her first 5K. Heather and Jen met as Jen was training for her first half marathon and eventually her first full marathon thanks to Heather’s encouragement. The two are now dear friends and share a coach/athlete relationship. This friendship and love for running comes through on their podcast.
The information contained in this channel is for general information purposes only. Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional.