Training Plan Length: 15 weeks
Training Plan Intensity: Moderate
Hours per Week: 4-5
Workouts per Week: 6
About This Training Plan
Welcome to the Runners Without Limits Half Marathon Training plan for Intermediate to Advanced Runners. This 15 week program is designed to help you achieve a time-based goal, PR, or maybe even a qualifying time with moderate intensity runs.
When beginning this training plan, you should:
1) have completed a Half Marathon training cycle and race within the last 2 years
2) have experience with speed work
3) have been averaging around 15 miles per week for the last 6 months.
4) be able to run or run/walk run for 90 minutes in a single workout without too much trouble.
5) be able to commit to 15 weeks of training, including good rest, nutrition, hydration, and recovery practices.
Tracking Device: ie Garmin, Polar, Suunto, etc. that can track miles, time, and heart rate.
Foam Roller or other recovery device.
Resistance Bands for post-run strength.
What is included:
15 weeks of training leading up to your Half Marathon.
Email Access to Coach Heather for questions at [email protected].
Exclusive Videos for participants to include training tips, workout breakdowns, Runner’s Strength Sessions, and FAQs.